CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm tired tonight

Today has been a great day! Ahhhhh, it was beautiful! Now, this is my kind of weather. Chandler and I had Algebra done this morning by 10:00am. WooHoo for us. We only have 19 days left and we've finally finished that Algebra II book. Thank you, Lord.

The boys had a soccer game in White House today. It was such a great game....really exciting. By the end of the game the score was tied...4 to 4. So, they had penality kicks to see which team would win. They choose 5 players from our team and 5 players from the other team. Which ever team scored the most points/kicks....won. Penality kicks are usually really hard for the goalie because he has to try and stop a ball coming straight at him. Our guys scored all 5 kicks. Chandler was chosen to kick one. He made his goal. Super cool. The other team only got 3 of theirs. So, therefore, we won. We were playing the team that won the conference last year. You can imagine how exciting it was. Go Royals!

I'm tired. I think I'll go to bed.

*blessing - a beautiful day.

1 comments:

Kasey said...

Yay Royals! Praise the Lord!