CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2 years

Tonight, well actually very early in the morning, around 2 or 3ish Bradley had his car accident. I told someone today that I didn't think 2 years later we would be where we are. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for his progress. God's Grace and Mercy is the reason we are where we are today. I just so want him to be completely whole again, working for the Lord. My prayer is "God, please make him whole...spiritually, physically and mentally." I'm still seeking God for this...daily. I still believe. I'm praying and fasting for this. I'm trusting God.

I'll ask you please, say a prayer for Brad tomorrow....April 2.


***blessing - God hears and answers prayer

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Praying for your family. And emily.

Vic said...

I happen to be at Vanderbilt today with Momma having an endoscopy...I was thinking that exactly 2 years ago I was in this very hospital with Brad...I am praying and continue to pray every time the Lord lays him on my heart...I love Brad, I miss him and I hold you and your family up in prayer...That is what friends do...Through thick and thin till the end!!!!

PS Mom's test were all good...

Autumn said...

I'm Praying..... I love you! and I'm praying for you tonight!