CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hmmm, let's see

Sunday morning was church, always good. In between services the youth got together to play volley ball. Fun for them. Sunday night was church, always good again.

Monday....school. By this time of the year we are so ready to be done that I go easy on the kiddos. Chandler, because he's in high school and the only way for him to get his credits, he has to complete the entire book. But, we don't sit and do every single problem...can we say overkill?! We learn the new concept and we are done. They are gonna have review next year anyway so we do what needs to be done and that's it. He does have a big final exam in his Literature class next week though. I think he's got like 5 or 6 pages of notes to study. Chandler is NOT a studier. He doesn't like it at all. He thinks "looking" over it is studying. We'll see when that grade comes how much "looking" over he did. LOL.

We are bombarded with soccer games right now. Last week Chandler had 4 and this week he has 4. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. They're exciting though. Our guys are undefeated in the conference. How cool is that? Chandler is on a really good team. It's fun. Last night we won, again. If we keep this up, we might just win the conference.

After the game last night, a group of us went out to eat at Logans to celebrate Katie Lynn's birthday. Our waitress totally humiliated her. Katie is very shy and they marched her up to the front of the restaurant so everyone could see her and made a big deal about it being her birthday. But, come on, you only turn 13 once, right?

It's 7:30am right now and I'm supposed to be meeting Lynn to run in 30 minutes so I suppose I should go.

Today is my brother's birthday. Tommy turns 38 today. Wow, my LITTLE (if you know my brother you know there's NOTHING little about him) HA! is getting old. Wait a minute, I'm older than him. I better be careful about being old here. I'll be turning the big 4 0 in just a couple of weeks. Seriously, I know Tommy doesn't read blogs (at least I don't think he does) but I want to wish him a Happy Birthday. I love my brother very much. He's a good husband and a GREAT dad. He's very involved in the lives of his kids. He takes good care of his family and I appreciate that.


I better go, my running shoes are calling.

Enjoy your day.

**blessing - beautiful warm weather.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Missed you at the Ladies' Day. :-(

Tam said...

Thank you, Sis. Smith. Both of my kids had soccer games...sorry.