CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

She's out of surgery

This is the text Josi (Autumn's best friend) just sent me:

Neck looks completely normal. Had a couple lymph nodes that looked not so normal, but they weren't too surprised. They took those lymph nodes out as well as her thyroid. She will be taking some radioactive iodine later to kill any other possible cancer cells. It's not chemotheraphy. It's much easier. You do not get sick or loose your hair as you would with chemo.

She is just waking up now. She is doing good!

More to come later, I'm sure!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm glad the surgery went well, and things look good. I've been out and about, and I've been wondering and praying. Thanks for the updates.

goodysgirlforever said...

Thanks for posting this Tam. I didn't want to call cause I figured they were busy dealing. I know we are all praying and she's in God's hands. Thank God everything went well in the surgery! Bec