CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So tired tonight

Today I was needed to take Bradley to therapy again. I got to drive the new van today. Oh yeah, I haven't told yall that Rick got Bradley a new van. Well, it's not brand new, but it's newer than the one we had. The air didn't work so good, which in this heat is not a good thing especially for Bradley. So, last weekend Rick drove to Indianapolis (i think that's where he went) and bought and new van for us to transport Brad around. It's wheel chair appropriate, of course. AND.....it has a good air conditioner.

I know Brad has to get tired during therapy. It last 3 hours. He did good again today but about 30 minutes before it was over he kinda shut down. I'm sure he was tired of working so hard. I would be.

After getting him back home, I made a quick trip to the Y. From there I headed over to my parents house to water my dad's flowers. They are already at the Assembly and so I'm taking care of things for them until I get there. One of the things I'm taking care of is Lady. Lady is their dog. She is here at our house along with our two dogs. Pancake is our oldest. She's kinda like the "momma" of the bunch. Dakota is the out of control sister, who usually rules the roost. The funny thing is that she is intimidated by Lady. It's so funny to see her coward down because it's SO unlike her. I'm sure you remember me telling about how Lady likes to "escape" from the house when she can and run and run and run and run and run......you get the picture.

We have a fenced back yard. We got this fence specifically so that our dogs would stay in our yard. It's one of those black aluminum fences that looks like rod iron. Well, miss Lady GOT OUT of the FENCED back yard today. She squeezed herself through the railings. Can you believe that? When I realized she was out, I thought, "OH MY GOODNESS", she does not know this neighborhood. She's gone. So, I said a little prayer, went and hollered for Steve and about that time, there she was. My dad called today to check on Lady. I told him how she had gotten out of the fence and he said "yep, she's an escape artist" Ha!

He also said how wonderful the Assembly is going. I can't wait to get there!!!!!!!!!!!

When I got home from my parents house, I made myself a B.L.T. I used the fresh home grown maters that daddy has grown and YUM YUM!!! He can grow some good ones. After munching down my sandwich, I decided to tackle the weeds. OH... they had taken over my flower beds. Shew, that is work. But, my sweet husband came outside to help me. At one point, there was so many that Steve just decided to spray that weed killer stuff on them. Hopefully in a few days, they will be dead.

So now you understand my title....i've had a busy day.
thats all
cya

0 comments: