CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Painting

So, our school room, well, the room that was the school room that we got all cleaned out a couple of weeks ago is now freshly painted a nice neutral/tan color. Actually, the "official" color is Pony Tail. How in the world do they come up with those names? It's going to be Autumn's room. She has decided to decorate it in brown and pink. She will be here, an official Tennessean on August 25 (Lord Willing). I started painting around 1:00 and finished up about 4 or 4:30. I love the look of a freshly painted room. It just looks so clean. Autumn is so excited (me too) about getting here. Pray that God helps her to find a good job soon. She is gonna try to work at a hospital as a CNT. (that's a nurse assistant). She already has her training and is certified. Her plan is to go to school to be an RN.

I watched some of the Assembly today on the webcast. That is the coolest thing ever. It works great if you can't be there for the whole thing or even at all. We are going up Saturday morning and staying until it is over Sunday afternoon. I can't wait to get there!!!!!

Morgan has been there since the very beginning. She went up with momma & daddy. Being right there, right in the middle of it all, is right up her alley. I'm so glad!!! She absolutely loves church. I wouldn't change a thing about that. She loves the Lord with all her heart and I'm very proud of her choices. I text her tonight and said..."Hello, this is your momma, remember me?" She text back and said she was at Taco Bell with the youth. She's my miss social butterfly. I can't wait to see her on Saturday. I miss her.

Chandler on the other hand is totally different. He would rather just be home. Even though he got a car for his birthday, he doesn't go hardly anywhere. He's perfectly content being here at the house. He's going up with us Saturday.

Well, as soon as my husband gets off the phone, we need to have family devotion, then I'm going to bed.

Until next time....

0 comments: