CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Tammy + Chocolate = 3 days of headache!

It's just not worth it! I ate that stupid moose tracks ice cream Friday night (remember at the Chinese place) and have had a stupid headache ever since. It has eased up at some points but has been there since Saturday. It's just not worth it! Not worth it, I tell ya! What a shame, chocolate is so enjoyable too!

Tonight I got to spend about 3 hours with Bradley. Slowly but surely, I see improvements in him. For example.....He was sitting at the table tonight eating dinner. I was sitting beside him and Rick was sitting across the table from him. The guys in our family have "this thing" that they do. They stick their tongue out at each other and say...."wussssssuuuuuuup". Well, Rick did that to Brad and Brad did it back to Rick. I then said to Brad, "who else in our family does that" and Brad said, without being prompted or giving any hints said, "Steve".....and I said, "who else"? And he said, "Tommy" and I said, "who else" and he said "Cha".

Now, you have to understand this is really good and I told him it was really good because we didn't have to give him clues or have him guess by elimination which is what you have to do alot of the times. He remembered all their names perfectly and knew exactly who did it. He didn't mention any of the girls in the family...just the guys with their...."wusssssssuuuuuup" that they do. It excited me.

***changing books completely here***

Autumn and her family are leaving in the morning to come to Tennessee. She is doing much better, by the way. I can finally understand everything she says and she finally sounds like Autumn. She has not had to take any of her pain medication today except for some Ibuprofen. We are very thankful for this. She said she woke up one time in the night with pain, but prayed and then went back to sleep.

Anyway, they are moving all her stuff down here. They are bringing her bed and the rest of her stuff. They are also bringing her car. Her whole family (except for her older brother) are gonna be going to Tennessee Family Camp with us this weekend. Before they found the cancer, her plan was to stay in Tennessee after camp when her family went back to Minnesota. Now, she is gonna go back with them until all of her re-checks are done. After that, she's getting a one-way ticket to Tennessee.. YAY!!!!!

Please say a prayer for their safe travel. Also, pray that this headache is gone tomorrow.

3 comments:

crystal said...

sry bout ur head...hope ur better before they all get here...and hope u guys have fun this wkend...later

Karen said...

THANK GOD FOR SMALL MIRACLES. Even the small ones are wonderful! Sorry about your head. I have the same problem regular coke. I don't know why, my Dr. said it was the caramel coloring. Everytime I have it I have a migraine for days. Strange how some thing can trigger that.

Netty said...

Sorry about your headache! Glad for the praise report and so thankful Autumn is doing better.