CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Starting with last night......

Chandler and Morgan went to the Blackman High Football game. We decided to go out to eat. We meaning....Steve, myself, Les, Rick, Bradley, Momma, Daddy, Tommy, Deb, & Tristan. We hit the Chinese place. It was very good. I love Chinese food. After the main meal, I decided I would get some ice cream. Let me say this, for those who may not know this about me. I can't eat chocolate. Well, I can but I shouldn't. It gives me bad headaches. I suffered for years with migraines not knowing what was causing them until finally I learned that chocolate can be a trigger for headaches. Wouldn't you know it, when I stopped eating it, the headaches got tons better. I wouldn't say I never get one but not near like I did when I was eating chocolate.

This has been probably about 5 years that I've known it. Every once in a long while, I will eat some, not much, just a little and most of the time it doesn't bother me. Like last weekend, I ate some peanut M & M's and did just fine. No headache. So, back to the ice cream at the Chinese place. I got moose tracks, and yes, it has chocolate in it. I figured it would be O.K. When Les saw me eating it, she said...."Don't call me in the morning if you've got a headache". ***can't you just feel the love in our family....ha!!!

Well, I'm sure you've guessed by now, after saying all of that......I had a headache this morning. MAN!!!!! When I told Les I had one she said....."Tammy Fox". That was a I told you so.....Tammy Fox! Anyway, it 's better now so there......lol

Now on to today. Steve and I went and ran this morning. From there we drove through Chick-fil-A to grab a sandwich and then headed to Kroger. I had to get the things I needed for mom & dad's farewell dinner that is tomorrow. Plus, we needed some stuff as well. When you are down to your last roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, then you definitely need stuff.

Les and I and Morgan went to Chuck-E-Cheese today. No, not just because. It was Seth's birthday party. (Seth is Kyshia's baby) He's such a cutie.

We left there, went to Wal-mart for some more stuff and then headed to the church. This is where I can not explain why we went to the church because my mom reads my blog and she can't know why we went to the church cause it 's for my parents farewell tomorrow. After tomorrow, I will explain. Speaking of tomorrow.......IT'S GONNA BE SO HARD!!!!!

Today is my mother-in-laws birthday. We are going over to Steve's sister's house in just a few to be with them tonight. I love my mother-in-law, which she doesn't like for me to use that term......she prefers "other mother". I told someone just about a week ago how blessed I have been to have her. She has been a mother-in-law (other mother) that anyone would love to have. Seriously, the best! Happy Birthday, Mimi!!!!

Welp, I outta here!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I'm guessing you thought the ice cream was worth it! I wish I could be there for the farewell. Give them my love.

Vic said...

Tam I guess the ice cream made you forget to call me too...***sticks tongue out***