CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lots of paper work

For the past several hours I have been covered in paper work. It's time to pay bills, AGAIN. Why does that come around so soon?! Actually, we, like most, pay bills twice a month. We have the bills due around the 15th of the month and then those that are due around the 1st of the month. Last time I sat and started the whole online billing thing because I was out of checks. I really like the idea so I sat today and registered all of our 15th bills to be paid online as well. That took a while.

Also, we are starting school next week, so I had the paper work to fill out to register the kids with our umbrella school. Morgan is playing soccer this fall, so I had that paper work to get filled out.

I had lots of things to print off the computer for Chandler's classes that he will be taking at tutorial. His tutors had sent outlines and such so I needed to get all that printed out to put in his notebooks.

I do feel very accomplished though. I feel like I've gotten alot done this afternoon. I like that feeling.

changing books here - I haven't said much lately about our job situation but please keep praying. Steve has several irons in the fire and we are asking God to hand pick the job that He wants us to have. I know God is gonna come through one way or another. We want the one that He wants us to have. He's in control....not us (thank goodness!)

Going back to the subject of starting school next week. I think I'm sorta ready....I said sorta! Ready or not, it 's coming. I pray for a very good and blessed year. It is pure joy to have my kids home with me. I love it!!!!

Has anyone been watching the Olympics? The gymnastics are my favorite. What's yours?

4 comments:

Stew's Blessing said...

Hey Tam,
John told me to tell you, tell Steve to apply for US jobs, maybe also with big banks, look under loan "originators". John said he may have to move....when he gets the job, he can pay Torrence Personel service..ha,ha.love ya
Torrence

Tam said...

Sis Torrence,
HA! Thanks for the advice. I will certainly let Steve know.

crystal said...

move? like to Georgia? or Florida?....hahaha

Stew's Blessing said...

No Crystal,
Didn't mean to imply any certain place to move. Just that a potential job may dictate a move. Steve has lots of education and experience so the sky's the limit, we'll keep praying...I realize that my sons may have to fly the coop, when they began to search the big wide world of opportunities.Pray, believe and keep your eyes open....
Torrence