CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

"OH NO"

I had my alarm set for 6:45 this morning. I don't know what happened, but I do not remember it going off. It was one of those cases where I either turned if off in my sleep or it didn't go off at all. Whatever happened, I woke up and the clock said 7:18. The first words out of my mouth were, "Oh No". The kids needed to leave by 8:00 to get to tutorial and they certainly were not up. So, I jumped out of bed, made the coffee (priorities here, right?...ha) and got the kids up. Well, TRIED to get the kids up. Chandler takes about 3 calls but Morgan, well, it's like pulling teeth to get her out of bed. They did not leave by 8:00 but I think it was about 8:10. As they were walking out the door, I said what I always say to them...."text me when you get there". And then I say a prayer for their safety.

Yesterday I did not feel well AT ALL. I will not go into all the details but I have a UTI. I will just say...NOT fun....NOT FUN AT ALL!!!! I will leave it at that. I also have this huge ulcer in my mouth. I bit the inside of my lip last week and bit it again and bit it again and it formed these 2 huge ulcers. They are SO painful. So, yesterday, I was in bad shape.

I usually always go to bed before Steve. He is a night owl. I am not. So, I was already in bed when he climbed in. As soon as he climbed in, he reached over, didn't say a word but laid his hand over on me. I immediately knew what he was doing. He was praying for me. We never said anything to each other, but I knew.

This morning, I do feel better than I did yesterday. The UTI is getting better and the ulcer is not quite so unbearable. It still hurts but I think I'm on the upside of it. Thank the Lord!

I clean the shop this morning. Since tutorial has started my cleaning day will be Friday instead of Monday. I'm sure that place is gonna be super gross since it's been longer in between my cleaning days this time.

So, I'm off for now...until next time.....

1 comments:

emily said...

"As soon as he climbed in, he reached over, didn't say a word but laid his hand over on me. I immediately knew what he was doing. He was praying for me."

I want that one day. I'm glad you are feeling better.