CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

More info on Autumn

That child is amazing. I know she's 17, but she's a child to me. Anyway, after the initial "shock" of hearing ...."you have cancer"....she is doing really well. Actually, better than really well.....

She so wants God to get ALL the Glory out of this. My prayer is "God, don't let this cancer spread, please, let it be gone for good, never to come back again". Her prayer is...."God, your will be done, whatever that means". Shew....is that not faith?!

She told me...."Tam, honestly, if they tell me cancer is everywhere in my body, that just means God allowed it to happen for a reason" She so wants this to be a testimony for the Lord!

In one of our conversations I said to her..."Autumn, when they do the surgery, they could tell us that the cancer is gone, that there is NOTHING there". She said to me, "I don't want that to happen, I don't want that scar for no reason." LOL! That is SO Autumn.

Anyway, we find out first thing in the morning when her surgery is going to be done. I will try to keep everyone posted. PLEASE PRAY! I want to ask you to pray for complete healing but Autumn wants everyone to pray God's Perfect Will in all of this.

I did some research on the type of cancer that she has. There are 4 types of thyroid cancer. She has the most common. It has about a 100% cure rate if caught early. It was said that if you had to "pick" a cancer to have....pick this one.

So, this is already VERY good news. God is already working in this, it could have been much worse.

Praise His Holy Name!!!

4 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

I am praying and believing with you for complete healing.

Tam said...

Thanks, Amanda. I appreciate that especially since you don't even know Autumn.

love ya!

Kasey said...

Continuing to pray.

Pam said...

Tammy keep us updated we prayed for Autumn today and tonight. She is so sweet. I met her a couple of years ago at the assembly. God is a miracle working God.