CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Perfect Weather.....Perfect Weekend

Steve and I had plans to put our mulch out Saturday, and we did. We started about 9 and finished about 2. It was a perfect day to work in the yard. I think at one point in the day I saw one cloud. Other than that, the sky was crystal clear, bright, blue. My legs are SO sore. Steve did the wheel barreling. He would take the mulch from the trailer, put it in the wheel barrel, bring it to where we needed it and dump it out. Then, I would get on my hands and knees and spread it out. After doing this for 4 hours, I'm feeling the pain in the leg muscles. Oh MY! I suppose I worked muscles that I don't normally work. He got our lawn mowed and everything looks purty. Working in the yard is something we enjoy.

After all that work, we went to clean the church. On our way home, I got a text from Rick (my uncle) saying..."Ya'll got plans?" I knew exactly what he meant. So, I texted back...."Let's go eat". So, we met up with Rick and Les at Hickory Falls. YUM! One of my favorites. Les and I LOVE the carrot cake. It's huge, so we usually share it. It is the best. Good stuff.

Because I worked in the yard yesterday, I didn't do much in the house. So, today, I've been playing catch up. Trying to get caught up on laundry.......it's like that song, that never ending song. It' goes on and on and on and on.

that's about it for now

4 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

I was SO tempted to type out that song and make it just keep on going and going and going. But, I figured I'd spare you. You got lucky this time! :P

I thought you were running the Half?

LaDonna said...

It seems like to matter how much you work out otherwise, yard work always makes you hurt! I bet your yard looks pretty. How is that plant I gave you last year? I think I'm going to plant some in Smyrna. The girls and I worked on the yard cleaning out the beds and now we need some pretty things to plant. Yay for working out in the yard. It is one of my fav things to do.

Tanna said...

hi tammy i just got my own blog on thursday you should go on there at
Tannnbanana15

Tanna said...

Hi Tammy you know how i got my own blog will you tell me how to get my blog to look like yours and stuff? thanks.
Tanna