CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

OH NO!

I'll get to the title!

This weekend is just me and my sweetie. Well, until tomorrow night anyway. The kids have gone to the GA/FL youth convention. Momma recruited several of the youth to go and support. This morning one van left and then this afternoon the other car left. My mom and dad took Morgan, Kaite, Chelsei, Lindsei and Emilylynn with them. They left about 9ish. They are there safe and sound and ready for service tonight. This afternoon Chandler, Josh and Andrea headed out in my parents car. My mom & dad rented a van to take all those girls and left the car behind for the other 3.

This morning I was asked by my dad to take the car and get the oil changed and have it washed. So, I did, being the good daughter that I am. :) Chandler had class until 1:30 as did Andrea and Josh had something he was doing, that 's why they didn't get to leave until about 4. Please say a prayer for their safe travel if you read this before midnight. That's about the time they will get to Georgia. They will be coming home tomorrow afternoon. There is two sessions and then some of them are heading back. Morgan, Katie and Andrea are staying with my mom and dad and visiting one of the church's there in Georgia Sunday morning. Then, they will head back to TN. I'm glad my kiddos are getting to go. I want them to be involved as much as possible with things such as this.

Tonight, I am going to Hickory Falls for dinner with my hubby and mother-n-law. Yum! Tomorrow, Steve and I may be doing some yard work. Sunny and 73 degrees...can't beat it.

Now, back to my "OH NO" title. You will not believe what happen today. Although, I don't think it is altogether my fault. (hehe)

I sat down to pay bills. I pay several of them online. I get a notification thru email when it is ready to be paid and I pay it. Our cable bill was ready. Our cell phone bill was ready. And, our home phone bill was ready. When I clicked on the home phone bill, it said $286.00. WHAT?????? I did some checking and.....I HAD NOT PAID THE HOME PHONE BILL SINCE FEBRUARY. You have GOT to be kidding me. How in the world did that happen?! When I got to investigating it, there was a button on my page that said....."do you want a notification thru email when your bill is ready?" (or something to that effect). Well, it was not checked. Therefore, I was not getting the notifications. ***told you it wasn't all together my fault***

I guess the reason I got a notification today was because my bill was getting so high and they wanted their money. ha!

I have NO idea what happened. For a while, I was getting the notifications so I have no clue how it got unchecked. I'm surprised they didn't cut our phone off. Anyway, I paid the stinkin thang. And, I checked the circle to get notified again, so hopefully that won't happen again. Good grief!!!

Hope everyone has a super weekend!

0 comments: