CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I have LOVED this day!

What a great day. I have loved it. Seriously LOVED it. We woke up this morning to bright blue sunny skies. Just so Eastery. Just happy, ya know!

Church was great. Such a wonderful spirit. Oh let me back up to yesterday. The cookout and Easter egg hunt went great. We had a great turn out. There was just a fun spirit there. Great fellowship, great day! ***I just realized that I used the word great, 5 times in this paragraph.***

Today...Easter!!!! We also had a good turn out for service. Bro. Sutton preached a great Easter message. Very encouraging! He's just so encouraging anyway. Even when he says something that could possibly "sound" discouraging or negative in any way, he quickly turns it around to the positive and encouraging. I love that!

After service, I left church pretty quick so that I could get home to get ready for my family. Round about 2 they got to the house. We had SUCH a good time. There is ALWAYS laughter when we get together. And, lots of pictures being taken. You can see those pics on my facebook page.

Our Easter menu was ham, baked beans, potato salad, corn on the cob, fruit salad, and german chocolate cake. Good eatin!

After visiting for a while, we decided to ride and see Tommy & Debbie's new house. They are building a new home about 3 miles from my house. It's beautiful.

Oh, I can't not say something about how cute and pregnant my pastor's wife looked this morning. I'm just so happy for them and this miracle God has blessed them with. She was glowing today!!!

I truly hope everyone had a great day. How could you not, right?!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

haha, after you pointed out that you used the word "great" 5 times in the paragraph, i saw that word everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a GREAT day! ha =)
And I LOVE the new layout. Super cute!

Erika J. said...

lovin the background. pretty.