CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

I AM getting old

If you read my last post, you know that I forgot to pay our phone bill since February. Last night, after church, it was brought to my attention that my car tags were expired. Good Grief! What is my problem?! haha! So, today, that's one of the things I will be doing. Ah!

It was a great weekend. Friday night Steve and I went to dinner with his mother. Saturday, Steve went and mowed the lawn at the church. When he got home, we did some much needed yard work. We are going to be getting our mulch this week and working on that. I want to plant a few flowers but this weather is messing things up for me. It was beautiful this weekend. But, today the high is 43. That is crazy. If I plant flowers now, the frost at night might kill them. So, I will wait a bit longer.

Saturday night, Steve, Rick, Les, Kim, Olivia and I went to the Japanese Hibatci place. I LOVE THAT FOOD. I think it's one of my favorites. SO good! And, so filling!

Oh yeah, Saturday afternoon, Steve and I rode around looking at houses that we might like to "retire" in. HA! Isn't that funny? It was a beautiful afternoon and we just went riding and looking. When the kids are grown, we will move one last time, into a smaller house. We will not need the space that we have now with the kids gone so we just wanted to get an idea on what we both liked. We are not moving anytime soon, but just for the future, IF the Lord tarries.

Steve and I are fixing to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. That is just SO bizzare to me. TIME FLIES!!!! What I mean by bizzare is how quickly it has gone by. I have been with that man longer than I haven't. Cool, huh?

Morgan got home from the GA/FL youth convention last night around 8. She had a blast. From the moment that she walked in the door she started talking. I mean, non-sop talking. Have you ever heard those "fast talkers" on T.V.? I think she could give them a run for their money. She had to tell Steve and I every detail. I love it! I'm very thankful that my kids got to go.

Well, Monday is here. Time for a new week. I hope everyone has a great one. Make every day count for Jesus! That's really all that matters!!!

0 comments: