CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Slowly creeping up

I'm speaking of the temperature. Each day this week it gets a little warmer and a little warmer. By Friday, I think it's gonna be in the 70's. AH!!!! Love it!!!! I'm more than ready for Spring. I think it's about time to start my Spring cleaning. My carpets need cleaning bad. I need to do windows (yuck! my least favorite) and blinds and such. And, although it's work, I love the feeling when I'm all done. I should start that soon.

Chandler is not feeling well. He came home from soccer practice on Monday, looking rough, fell down on the couch and said..."I feel awful". When he got up yesterday, he said he still felt terrible but he did go on to work. He only had to work for 2 hours. He didn't make it to soccer practice yesterday. He just couldn't do it. Last night, I'm sure he had a temp and a sore throat. He just looked like he didn't feel good. I'm hoping when he gets up this morning that he will be feeling better. Please pray for him. He has a indoor soccer tournament Saturday at MTSU. He told me last night...."Momma, I'm not missing that tournament." He would be so bummed if he couldn't play.

My dogs need a bath today. Shew! Stinky!

I just heard birds singing. Man! Spring is on the way!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm SO ready?! I want to work in my yard and purty it all up. Flowers...ah! flowers! Nice warm days and crispy nights. Flip Flops! I love my flip flops!

Hmmmm....what else?

nothing!

3 comments:

Dandy Andy said...

i'm with ya, i'm so ready for spring (16 days!) and loving the warm weather!! =D

Karen said...

I hate spring cleaning. I feel better when its done and it pays to be able to open the windows and air out the house, but I still hate it!

Anonymous said...

ahh. sunny with a high of 74 here tomorrow!
i seriously can't wait.