CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nice quiet house

That's because Morgan and Lindsei are not up yet. HaHa! Chandler had to be at work this morning at 8 and Chels has already left. She stayed the night last night but has a busy day so she's already gone So....I've had my morning devotion and now I'm checking out blogs, facebook and such.

The sun is not shining today but that's o.k. because it was really bright and warm yesterday. I worked in the yard. It was nice to get the old dead stuff up and cleared out. I think it's suppose to rain today. And, not quite as warm.

I think I'm still a little tired. My mom called this morning at 7:30 and woke me up. I was sleeping so good. Oh well....

Morgan has HSM practice today at noon. I need to go to the store for a few things. I need to go to the church bank for my hubby.

This post is rather scattered.

This weekend is the youth convention. Chandler is going down tomorrow night after his soccer game. Me, Les and the girls are leaving bright and early Saturday morning. I'm looking forward to it. I pray that the Lord really blesses our young people really good. Well, I should say.....I pray that our young people respond to the Lord because I know he wants to bless them. So, young people, be obedient and get what God's got for ya!!!

Sunday morning we are having a Pancake breakfast at church. It is going towards March World Missions. Yum-O. I love me some pancakes. Seriously, LOVE them. I love the ones from I-Hop that have nuts in them. Yes, nuts. They are too good. I think they are some kind of whole-grain with nuts. MMMMMMMM.....goood!

Man, it's gonna be a busy weekend! I guess if you're gonna be busy, it's best to be busy doing things for the Lord!

5 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

Harvest grain and nut pancakes from IHOP are Karen's favorite, too.

Autumn said...

a pancake breakfast...:( *tear*

Anonymous said...

"I pray that our young people respond to the Lord because I know he wants to bless them"
So true!!! I can't wait to see what all is going to happen this weekend!

Dandy Andy said...

you just made me have a serious craving for some pancakes.

LaDonna said...

Pancakes are my fav!! Wish I was going to be there for that.

Praying for the convention this weekend. Thanks for letting Lindz go with you.