CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally

I finally got to cleaning my laundry room today. Spic and Span, it is. Boy, there is some kind of junk behind the washer and dryer. Shew...nasty! It's done though, so I'm glad about that. The only other thing that I want to accomplish while on Spring break is cleaning out Chandler's closet and doing his base boards and blinds. Since tomorrow is the last official day of our break, not counting the weekend, I guess tomorrow will be the day for that. He's got tons of clothes that he doesn't wear. I'm ready to get them out of there.

Steve and Cha are leaving for men's retreat tomorrow afternoon. My dad is the guest minister so he is going also. I think my mom and Lady, her dog, are coming here for the weekend. We will be having a girls slumber party. Even all the dogs are girls. ha! I'm looking forward to it. We are gonna do.....well....whatever we want too. Drink lots of coffee, I'm sure!

I've been praying for the men's retreat. I hope every man there receives exactly what they need from the Lord. Speaking of the retreat, I made a peanut butter pie for the fellowship dinner we had at district convention. Bro. Chance, the retreat director ate some and requested that I make a few to send with Steve. So, tomorrow I will be making 4 peanut butter pies for the men for this weekend. I'm sure they will last, no longer than Friday night. haha!

have a good one!

3 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

I have read about those peanut butter pies several times now. I am a peanut butter junkie - I'm gonna need that recipe!

Tam said...

No problem, Amanda. They are SO good. Send me your email address and I'll get that right to ya!

Tam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.