CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

From 80 to 30

What in the world?! This weather is the craziest. I prefer the warm over the cold. I really, really, hope this is the last spell of the cold. Snow?! The weather people said possible snow. Nuts, I tell ya....nuts!

Revival starts tomorrow night. I'm expecting good stuff! No! No!... GREAT stuff. If you can come, you should. It's my weekend to clean the church. I think I'm gonna go today and get it over with. It needs to be cleanded for tomorrow night. That's when the revival starts.

Also, we are having a Music Workshop on Saturday. Janet will be coming to direct. I think it's for the states of Tennessee and Alabama. Should be fun. Then the revival again Saturday night and Sunday. Bro. Dupre,(Poppa) is the guest minister.

Not much else to report. I've gotta take Morgan to her HSM rehearsal today.

that's about it

0 comments: