CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The dog woke me

At 7:30, Pancake, our dog growled at me. I was sleeping nicely but she needed to go potty. I've been taking advantage of Spring break with my sleeping. I think I stayed in bed until 9 on Monday. I was exhausted from the weekend. And, I think yesterday was around 8:30. But, when I got up this morning to let Pancake out at 7:30, I decided to just stay up.

I want to get some things accomplished today. Since men's retreat is this weekend, Jeff Yohe asked me to come to Columbia to fill in for him. I've gotten the inspiration and have my notes but I need to finalize it and type it out. I would love to be done with that today.

I want to clean out my laundry room. Chelsei asked me last night what I was gonna do on my Spring break and I hesitated to say, "clean." Everyone makes a big deal that I clean so much. They give me a hard time. I'm known as, Tammy, the cleaner. But, it doesn't bother me at all. I enjoy it and I love the result of clean so really and truly, I can be made fun of all day long and I'll just keep right on cleaning. Lindsei has been staying with us for the past couple of weeks. She said to me, "I bet you couldn't go one day without cleaning something". Well, I could, but I choose not too. I don't like clutter and dirt. Can't help it. It's just me. So, all you out there that give me a hard time, go right ahead. But at the end of the day, my house will be clean. HA!

Tonight we are starting a series of Bible study on "The Family". AH! I'm gonna love this. Bro. Sutton felt lead of the Lord, to do this over the next couple of months on the 4th Wednesday night. I'm super excited. Some of the topics are going to be about raising children, finances, marriage and such as that. That is SO my cup of tea. Anything to do with the Lord and the family is just my thing. Bro. Hall is ministering tonight. I can't wait!

O.K. so I'm gonna go get my second cup of coffee and finish up that message. Hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

LaDonna said...

When I say anything about your cleaning, it is not meant to make fun of you, just doing it in admiration. Clean on, friend!! (and see if you can impart some of that cleaning to Lindz!) Love you.

Sara said...

2 things:

1) I can't stand to have a messy kitchen. I usually have all my mess cleaned up before i even eat, then i immediately clean up my dishes.

2) I found this blog and thought Morgan might like it. It's written by two teen Christian girls. I wanted you to check it out though, to make sure it was something you approved of and thought she would like.

http://imperishablebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

Netty said...

I like to clean also! Since my little surprise I haven't done a whole lot of it. Well yesterday I had taken all I could take of my bathrooms, so I now have scrubbed and partially packed bathrooms. It was wonderful to wake up this morning to a bright, shiny, smell good, bathroom.(Of course i spent most then night on the couch with a hurt back and a few stomach pains, but it was worth it!
I feel your pain woman!

Autumn said...

I beg to differ, you cannot go a whole day without cleaning. You like to think you can but second momma you can not. and I say this in love. ;)

Vicki Smith said...

That's the way with addicts, Autumn. They always say, "I could quit any time I want to." But they never WANT to! HA! Sounds like an addiction to me. But one that more of us should be afflicted with. ;-)