CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Woohoo!!!!!

Chandler got a job at Chick-fil-A. He goes for orientation tomorrow from 3-6. I'm really excited and proud for him. His first "real" job. And, if he's gonna work fast food, I'm glad it's this company. They are christian based and are closed on Sunday's. I love that. I'm not sure about the one in Smyrna (where he will be working) but the Chick-fil-A in Murfreesboro even plays Christian music. This is gonna be great responsibility for him and will give him some gas and spending money. I told him the only requirement I had was that he had to get his school done before he went in. Go Cha!!!!

It's a rainy day. I'm glad. We need the rain. I'm still in my P.J.'s, sipping on some coffee...ah, how nice! I don't plan to get out of my P.J.'s until I have to get ready to go to the airport to get Autumn. She's flying in today. Her plane lands at 3:18 this afternoon. She will be here until December 9. She will going back to Minnesota then for her Dr. visits and Christmas.

Dont forget***** tomorrow at 3:00pm, Steve has his interview. We are very excited and anticipating what God is gonna do. We truly want God's will but shew this is nerve racking. LOL!
Please keep this in your prayers...we would appreciate it!

have a good day!

3 comments:

emily said...

Wow, that's awesome news. I'm glad Cha is going to be working there ^^

Kasey said...

Go cha!! Praying brother steve!!

Amanda Bull said...

I'm praying for Steve! LOVE the new layout!!