CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

I have no idea why?!

According to the clock on my computer, it is 11:38pm and I have no idea why I am awake. I'm usually in bed by now but the sand man just hasn't hit my eyes yet. So, I'm posting.....

hmmmm.....today has been a good day, a really good day. God is so good and I'm so glad to know that good and truth and what is right will always revail. I love the Lord and am so thankful that He knows my heart and is always working for the good of His people. I desire to keep a soft, humble heart before Him in every situation. He knows exactly what I'm talking about right now, and I praise Him and so desire to be faithful to Him. He is so, so good!

Lets see.....

I cleaned for the house that I always clean for on Friday's. I went and ran a couple of miles. I ran some errands today such as going to the bank, paying a bill and getting groceries. We went to Red Robin tonight for dinner. I got a big juicy cheeseburger and fries. Yum, yum! Steve has to go into the Donelson branch tomorrow, for work, from 8 until 12. He is not normally going to have to go in on Saturday's but this is the grand opening for the public (or something like that) so he needs to be there. At 12, Morgan, Autumn and I are going there to watch the commercial. Remember, the commercial that we did a couple of weeks ago for Steve's new job? Well, we get to see it tomorrow and also see the out takes or bluppers. The girls are really excited about seeing it. I think it's coming on T.V. starting Monday. We just get to see it early. Cool, huh?

Chandler is bumming a ride with my parents tomorrow. They are heading to Georgia but they are making a stop in Cleveland to drop Chandler off. He has a friend there that he's gonna spend some time with. He's staying the night with Matt Zimmerman, going to Zion Hill on Sunday, spending more time with his friend and then my parents are picking him up on their way back home Sunday afternoon.

Hopefully, I will get sleepy soon. It's almost midnight....what's up with me?