CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Morgan

Today my baby girl turns 14. I can not believe it! On October 7, 1994 at 4:04pm I delivered my second child. A baby girl weighing 7lb 8oz.

As a mother, I could not be more proud of Morgan. I am proud of her for many reasons but the most important and main reason I am proud of her is her love for the Lord. She lives to please Jesus. Her heart is pure. She strives to keep herself in a place that is pleasing unto Him. Of course, I don't know her the way the Lord knows her but I do know her pretty well. I live with her. I see her choices. I see her devotion to Him. I know there is nothing more important to her than making Heaven!!! And, for all of this, how could I be more proud?!

On a different note...she's fun!!! She keeps things around here lively......for those that know her.....BAM!!!!!! right?! She makes us laugh, often.

There are not enough words to describe my love for her. We have a very special bond that has come from the Lord and I praise Him for this.

Morgan, I love you baby girl. I hope you have a great birthday. You bring joy to my life in many, many ways and I pray that your love for Jesus continue to grow and grow as you grow and grow.

Happy Birrrrrssssss (family inside joke)! lol!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Thanks mom. I can't believe it's already my birthday!!
I am so blessed to have YOU as my mom. I wouldn't ask for another mom, even if i had the choice.

I love you with all of my heart.
Thanks for the post :)

Vicki Smith said...

Happy Birthday, Morgan! Today is also the birthday of one of my "adopted" daughters, Tammy Kaufman. God made some really special people on October 7th!

Pam said...

Happy birthday Morgan, and Bradley, my son Joshua's birthday is today also.