CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My first cold of the season

Yep, that's right. For several days now, I've been fighting a stinkin cold. Not a real bad one at all but they are so annoying. One side of your nose gets clogged, then the other, then both, then it runs. Oh good grief!

Today Morgan is babysitting for Amy Donnafield. I have to have her over there by 8:30 this morning. Well, she's not babsitting Amy...she's babysitting Perry & Abby. ha! From there, I plan to go Krogering. We need "stuff".

Autumn has been here for almost 3 weeks now and it's amazing how "comfortable" it is with her here. You know when you have a guest in your home, sometimes it can be "stuffy". You feel like you need to entertain? Well, honestly, with her, it's not at all like that . Actually, she's not a guest anymore. The "guest" feeling left about 4 years ago. She then just became a part of the family. My kids love her dearly. She really is like a big sister to them. We have a very open relationship. Open in that we have great freedom in talking to each other. She listens to me like a mother/daughter relationship. No, I'm not her mother, she has a great one and no she's not my daughter, I have one...a great one but the Lord has blessed us with something wonderful and I appreciate that.

Chandler's job at Chick-fil-A is going really good. He likes it alot. I'm very proud of him. Some of his friends now want to see if they can get hired there as well. Funny, huh? I think most of the time he runs the cash register. On his second day (I think) his manager walked by him and asked if he needed any help? Chandler said, "no, thank you, I'm fine". His manager then said to him, "it's kinda scary how fast you've picked this up". AH! That's my boy!!! He must take after his momma......well....O.K....his daddy! ha!

Speaking of his daddy, Steve is really, really enjoying the job. What a blessing. I'm still in awe of the goodness of the Lord. I can't thank Him and praise Him enough!!!!!

Gotta run...duty calls....

have a good one ya'll

2 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

lol you totally rhymed at the end..

Autumn said...

ahh thank you Tam!!! I feel the EXACT same way!!! our relationship is truly GOD given and hand made by him!!! I love you! -thanks again for allowing me to stay in your home and share your family!!!! I NEVER want to take it for granite!