CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"God is gonna take care of us, Tam"

This is a comment that was made by a friend as I was sharing the news of Steve getting this job.

What a roller coaster ride. But....shew....it's finally come to an end! It's been 5 months that we've been searching DILIGENTLY for Steve's new job. All those days of dissapointment. Maybe this is it....Nope....maybe this is it.....nope. I can't tell you how many times that happened. Through all of that, we've trusted God. Does that mean that everyday was picture perfect.....nope.....but we've trusted God. And yet again...He's come through. Listen to me carefully.....GOD ANSWERS PRAYER!!!!!!!! Maybe this was 5 months for us and maybe your situation has been even longer but don't give up. If you continue to do what's right in God's sight, He will take care of the need.

Another friend said to me...."Just think.....if Steve had gotten a job just 2 weeks after he lost the last one, you would not have had all this time to trust God".

It's not always fun when you're right in the middle of it but when God moves and you look back, you can clearly see His Hand directing it all. WOW! I cannot tell you how this has boosted my faith and Steve's and the kids! God is Good!!!! (right, Sis Annette?)!

Just in the last month, I have seen God answer above what the prayer was. Not only will He answer, but He will make it better!!!! He's not finished. I just know He's not finished. There are more victories to be won. I'm soooooo excited and pumped ( can you tell?) ha!

I want to thank ALL of you that have prayed. My blood family and our church family have been right there with us, the whole time. The encouragement and strength that you've shown us is priceless. All the "little" things that have been done.....Thank you!

Above all, I thank my Lord! I praise Him for this job. There is NO doubt in our minds that it is God's will. The way we prayed and the way it was answered....God's Will if I've ever seen it.

If He did it for us.....He'll do it for you!!!!!

7 comments:

Netty said...

Yep! God is still good.
Thanks for the phone call this morning it was a perfect beginning to my day.

Erika J. said...

hope you got my text yesterday!

Pam said...

Praise God for a job. I'm learning to trust God more, ever since I have come back from the Arkansas Ladies Retreat I have had the victory, I know that my son is coming back in God's time. I also appreciate everyones prayers just continue praying, because I know by faith he is coming back.

Tam said...

yes Erika...I got your text! thanks!

Vicki Smith said...

PRAISE GOD!!! That is wonderful news! God was never worried and I'm so blessed by how you guys refused to welcome worry in your hearts and minds. Your trust in the Lord has been refreshing and encouraging to many. I'm picturing Brother Steve "staking his claim" at the TN Retreat. Now he's finally got the "ownership papers" to his claim! :-D GOD IS GOOD!!!

Katie said...

This was posted yesterday.. And I'm just now getting to it..

But God is SOOOO GREAT!!! This post made me start to cry. I thank Him so much for this.. It is a huuuuge encouragement for me that God does, in fact, answer prayer no matter WHAT other people outside of The Church say.

Mrs. Tammy, your posts are always very encouraging to me. I thank God that I know you so well and you are like my second mom. You have been a wonderful blessing to my life.. And I thank you for letting God work through you and help me..

I love you tons!

Karen said...

Tam and Steve, I am so happy for you. God is good all the time! I love you both and I will continue to pray!