CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun...Fun...Day

Today, my mom and I took 5 teenage girls to Cool Springs mall to shop. And, one more met us there, giving us a total of 6. This is what Morgan wanted for her birthday. Momma and I had lunch together and just hung out at the mall until the girls were finished. It was alot of fun. We all crammed into momma's car and took off. They shopped for about 3 1/2 hours. While the girls shopped, momma and I picked up a gift for Olivia Taylor's baby shower tomorrow after church.
I loved spending this time with my mom!!!!

Then, tonight a group of us went to watch Zac Stephens play football. It was tons of fun! Oh, but before that, we went and ate Chinese with Bradley and Rick & Les and my mom & dad.

Today was Chandler's first official day at Chick-fil-A. I'm so proud of him. He seems to like it and doesn't mind at all "working". His schedule next week is great. He works Mon 10-2. Tues 9-2 and Thurs. 10-2. That's all. I think it's perfect. Not too much that his schooling will fall behind but just enough to have a little extra money in his wallet. And the responsibility....yes!

Now, I need to get off of here so I can pay bills.

c ya!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

How did his game go??

Tam said...

they lost....bummer!