CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pink + Green = Too Cute!

It's no secret that Autumn's favorite color is pink. Well, she shares a bathroom with Morgan and the way I had it decorted was very much not the two of them. Remember back several months ago when we re-did Morgan's room in the pink and green? I posted pics. Autumn said that she wanted to re-do their bathroom to match Morgan's room. She started gathering things for it in of course pink and lime green. I didn't care at all that she wanted to do this. It's just a bathroom and besides that it's upstairs. Now, if she wanted to do the downstairs, guest bathroom in pink and green, that would have been different. ha! (Sorry Autumn, I love ya but I would draw the line there...ha!)

Yesterday when I woke up she had taken down all of the stuff that was in there and replaced it with the pink and green. It looked really cute except that the walls were gold. YUCK! She and I were talking about it. I asked her if I should just paint the room white. She of course said "no.....do you have any of that pink that you used for Morgan's room". Well, actually, I did. I said to her..."let's paint it today". So literally in a matter of 15 minutes we were in that bathroom painting. That bathroom has two parts, actually two rooms. The front part has the sink and the second room/part has the toliet and bathtub. We only had enough of the pink to do the front room. We talked about it and decided it would be really cute to paint the other room the lime green. So of to Lowes she goes to get it.

I will have to say, it turned out so cute. While she was out, she picked up a super cute shower curtain that has the pink and green in it with some other colors. It now looks like 2 teenage girls bathroom. Very cute!

I will post pics tomorrow. Just too tired tonight and don't really feel like messing with it.

0 comments: