CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Go Titans!

So, last night our Titans won AGAIN! Wouldn't it be really cool if we went to the Super Bowl?! Steve and Chandler were, of course, right in front of the T.V.

Morgan and I decided to curl up in her bed and watch High School Musical. It is so cute and sweet. After we watched the first one, she said..."let's watch High School Muscial II"...so we did. I popped some popcorn for movie #2 and we climbed right back into her bed. I haven't watched 2 movies back to back like that in ages. It was so much fun, just her and I snuggled in that bed. Memories....AH! I love it!

This morning, after coffee and toast and my morning devotion, I got my clothes on and headed for a work out. As I was just getting ready to leave, already in the garage, Morgan popped her head out and said, "I want to go with you". So, she quickly got ready and we worked out together. We got home, grabbed a bite of something to eat and she and I sat down to do Algebra I. It's much easier this time around. With Chandler, I was learning myslef, so it made for some very stressful days. But, now that I've already been through this book, it's a breeze (so far). And Morgan is picking it up really well.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this awesome fall weather!

0 comments: