CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

May 25, 2009. I can't believe this month is almost coming to an end. I think this has been the fastest one this year. Unbelievable how fast the days go, huh?

This morning we are heading to the Pelham Valley church to eat some Bar-B-Q. They are having a cookout/singing to support Youth Camp. So, we are heading up there for a while. I think there are several from Antioch that are going to support. I just love how The Church of God rallies together to help each other out. It' the best!

This afternoon, well, I'm hoping to get a run in. If it doesn't rain, Steve and Rick will probably go to the golf course. Usually, just about every holiday, my family gets together but I haven't heard any talk about today.

Thursday, Steve and I fly out for our little mini-vacation. Just the two of us. Our 20th anniversary is June 3 so we thought we would just get away for few days and enjoy each others company and do nothing or whatever we want to do. I can't wait!

Tomorrow is my baby boy's 17th birthday. That's all I will say about that until then cause I want to dedicate an entire post just to him So, stay tuned until tomorrow......

Hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day!

0 comments: