CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day'S

Mother's Day has been Mother's Day'S for us. Steve and I along with Tommy and Debbie went to IHOP for breakfast Saturday morning with my mom and dad. We left the kiddos at home, sleeping. We had a very nice time. There was alot of laughing going on. There always is when my brother is around. He's such a nut.

Saturday afternoon, we went and spent some time with Steve's mom. Again, we had a nice time. We are very blessed all the way around with the family that we have.

Today was "our" time together. Our, being the 4 of us. I decided the other day what I wanted for my Mother's Day. I wanted to just simply spend time with them. I wanted the 4 of us to have a movie night. No one on the computer or texting. Just watching movies together, hanging out. So, that 's exactly what we did. I got a couple of movies and we watched them back to back. One of them was "Facing the Giants." I had never seen it before and had heard that it was really good. It was. I cried.

I really enjoyed just being at home with my family. Blessed I tell ya, I'm just one blessed woman.

It was a very nice weekend.

0 comments: