CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 1989

Exactly 20 years ago today, I became one with the one God chose for me. When Bro Dupre said....."I now pronounce to you, Mr & Mrs. Steve Fox".....I was one happy chick. And to this very day.....I am still, one happy chick. There are NO words to describe how grateful and thankful I am to the Lord for answering my parents prayer in the form of Steve Fox. They truly prayed him into my life. The last 20 years have been wonderful. Seriously, wonderful! You wanna know the secret?!




The LORD!

He is the center of my life. He is the center of Steve's life. He is the center of our marriage. Simple as that!

That's the key to any marriage, not just ours. We love HIM, which makes our love for each other that much sweeter. I adore Steve. He is an amazing man, husband and father.


God has truly smiled upon me!

1 comments:

Netty said...

We totally agree with you!