CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"I can't do that"

Today, at 3pm, Chandler and I had a meeting at Motlow State Community College. He's thinking that's probably where he will start out when he graduates from high school next year.

So, Chandler and I are there with the advisor guy. He starts explaining things to us and says that there is a $10 registration fee with the application until July 09, then it goes up to $25. He told us that we didn't need to send the application in until February 2010. He said to me, you could just fill out the application now to get the $10 app fee and then just not show up. That way you don't have to pay the $25. From there our conversation was this:

me - I can't do that

dude - yes, you can

me - but that's at lie. I can't knowingly lie

dude - ***he says nothing***

me - i would rather pay the $25 and be honest about it

We finished with our meeting and Cha and I left.

When we got in the car, I said to Chandler....."can you believe how he just wanted me to lie, like it was no big deal.

Chandler said ...."yeah, like you're gonna go to hell over $15. LOL!

People don't think anything about stuff like that. Alot of people would think that is no big deal. But there is absolutely NO WAY I would or could do that. And, I 'm thankful that I couldn't.

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

that is why i love chandler. hahahaha!

Vicki Smith said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (last week!) I know, I'm REAL late. I don't know how I missed your post last week. So sorry.

Netty said...

Right on Sista!

Autumn said...

I honestly LOVE cha's come backs!!!!! gaul he's HOT!