CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

It's May

Can you believe it? May is already here. Crazy fast times. I love the month of May. It's pretty. All the flowers are bright. The grass is really green. Everything just looks so beautiful. It's not really that hot yet in May. It's just right, for me anyway. I just love May.

My first born was born in May. Chandler will be 17 on May 26. Now, that's crazy. My mind cannot hardly comprehend that he is that old. It's sad.

My birthday is May 15. I will be 41. My oh my! That's all I have to say about that. LOL!

Nay, it really doesn't bother me at all. Age is just a number, right?

Steve and I will be married 20 years, come June 3. We are taking a long weekend in a couple of weeks. Just the two of us, getting away. I can't wait!!! What I really can't believe is that we've been married for 20 years. Man! Awesome! Thank you, Jesus!

***Changing books -

When my dad travels to the region, (which is pretty much every weekend) he brings us something back. For example, a couple of weeks ago, he brought back oranges from Florida. Tonight we were sitting here, and he comes walking in the door, with his tie still on carrying tangerines, onions, and fresh pecans. Of course, he sat down to share how awesome his visit was. God is really bringing those "other sheep" and dad just gets SO excited telling us about it all.

Tomorrow Morgan and I have plans to go shopping. Finally, she needs new summer clothes. For several years, she has been able to wear the same ones but this year she needs some new things. We need to get up and get out of here because Cha has a soccer game at 3:30. Actually, we are in a tournament. It's the end of the season, so we need to win tomorrow to keep going. We shall see.

I guess that enough for now.....
until next time

2 comments:

LaDonna said...

I thought you were younger than 21 when you got married. Guess not. So where are you and Steve off to? Anywhere specific? I hope you enjoy your long weekend.

Tam said...

I was 21 when I got married. We are going to the beach. We got really cheap plan tickets, so off we go.

Can't wait!