CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We won

So, we won the first soccer game of the tournament today. Chandler scored the first two goals. One of them with his head....GO CHA! They played really well. We play again on Thursday. Hopefully, we will win that one as well.

Morgan and I went shopping today. That is something we love to do And, we love to do it together. We got some SUPER good deals. She got a really cute dress at Ross for only $7.99 and a pair of jeans at Kohls for $8.99. I got Steve and Chandler both an Adidas shirt for $12.99 and Steve a pair of dress pants on clearance for $13.50. I love deals. Oh yeah, I got myself a cute shirt at Target for 6 something. Not too bad, huh?

Tomorrow, I MUST go to the grocery store. When my house is out of peanut butter....it's time! I eat peanut butter everyday. I'm out of peanut butter.....can't happen....lol

Tomorrow, I'm also taking my grandfather to the doctor. He had this place come up on his shoulder that's been bothering him. I took him last week to get it checked out. It's some kind of a cyst. It's nothing serious but he's having it taken off. Please say a prayer that all goes well, especially at his age.

Morgan keeps asking me if i'm almost done. I'm using her lap top. I guess she wants it so .......

0 comments: