CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Last Day

I just told momma that this vacation has not flown by. Usually, vacations do but this one has not. Which is great! It's kinda like Christmas though. You plan, and look forward to it and then.....it's over! Kinda depressing, ya know?! Of course, we now have another memory, which I love!

I haven't posted since Monday night, I think ,so let me back up. Tuesday, (man, I should have done this everyday so I could remember:(

Tuesday....tuesday.....Oh yeah, kind of another laid back day. We have our own private pool so that's been nice. The kids have loved that. Tuesday afternoon Steve and Chandler played golf. Deb, Devan, Morgan and I went shopping. We found this HUGE outlet mall. Its SO big we didn't even hit half of it. I think we might go back this afternoon. After shopping, we got lost trying to find our way back to the house. Oh wait....we got lost GOING TO the mall. And, we REALLY got lost coming back. Deb and I are THE WORST in the family with directions so we could not help each other at all. By the time we got back to the house, we were starving and grouchy. ha! Momma had made a salad and chicken and rice so we inhaled that.

Wednesday.......DISNEY WORLD!!! It was wonderful but just a word of adivce..."Do not come to Disney World in July." This is my 6th time to Disney and I have NEVER seen it so crowded....NEVER!!!!!! People EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! Hot and People DO NOT MIX! haha! We made the best of it and did alot of laughing. We waited to ride Peter Pan for at least an hour....not kidding! We got hysterical laughter in the line because there was NO breeze whatsoever. It was too funny! My mom got that really loud cackle laugh going. Just being together, seriously, laughing ourselves SICK was priceless!

I think my favorite part of Disney was the Parade. It was that night. It was beautiful! I've got pictures that I will download on my facebook when I get home. So, check um out. Some of the Disney characters were in the parade. It was SO cute! They also had a really cool fireworks show after the parade to Disney music. It was really cool!

Thursday, we basically had to re-coop from the day before. We hung out at our private pool and mom & dad slept. HA! Every time we would walk thru the house, either momma or daddy was snoring on the couch. They SO needed this rest. It has been very restful for all of us.

Thursday night we really wanted to eat at Chef Mickey. It's a character dinner but they were completely booked up. Boo! So, we rode around trying to find something good to eat. We ended up at Outback. It was good and fun! Regardless of where we go or what we do, when our family is together we laugh SO hard and SO much! I love that!

Deb, Dev, Mo and me went to Walmart after eating to get some stuff. Okay, no matter where we go, we end up a Walmart. Does everyone do that or is it just our family?! I kid you not, someone in our family has been to Walmart every single day we've been here. Pitiful! haha!

Today/Friday - Deb, Tristan and I hung out by the pool. Momma slept on the couch. HA!!!!! Daddy, Tommy, Devan, Dylan, Steve, Chandler and Morgan went to Islands of Adventure. It's a theme park with huge rides. Rides that do not interest me, momma, and Deb at all. We decided it would be a waste of money for us to go, so we opted out. Tommy sent Deb a text that the park was great and they were having a good time. Daddy sent Momma a text that said .."couldn't be better".
They are having a really good time and I'm so glad. The older kids didn't really have alot of their kind of rides at Disney World so we really wanted them to be able to go to this theme park. It doesn't close until 9 tonight so I'm sure it will be late when they get back.

I'm thinking that outlet mall might be calling my name again.

So, that's been the "highlights" of our vacation. Let me sum it up......RELAXING, WONDERFUL, FUN, MEMORABLE, SPECIAL, PRICELESS, LAUGHTER.....wouldn't take nuttin for it!

We are heading back to "reality" tomorrow. ***tear*** I do miss my house and my dogs so it will be nice to see them.

Please pray for our safe travels. It' a long drive.

2 comments:

Netty said...

I am so mad at you! I wanted this kid to come TODAY, but I think he is waiting on you to get home!LOL! They are thinking he is coming sooner than planned! Yeah!!!! So glad you all had fun and enjoyed yourselves!
Love ya!

LaDonna said...

I'm so glad you guys had a fun and relaxing vacation. You deserved it!! Love you and safe driving.