CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson

Every time I see coverage of his life, every single time....my heart breaks! It's obvious by looking at him, even just physically, although he seemed to "have it all" that he was a sad person. You don't change your appearance so drastically just because. There is no doubt that the man was talented, no doubt at all. But, it's all over.

I Timothy 6:7 - For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

All of his fame and fortune......

I hope with everything in me that He made peace with God. I will not say "He did not make it" nor will I say "He made it". That rests in God's hands. God is merciful and it is not His will that ANY perish. Yes, I know that one must be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ to enter in, so I hope that Michael Jackson called out to God. Oh, how I hope this.

He was a soul! That's what it boils down too. A soul that faced eternity. I really hope to meet him in Heaven one day.

3 comments:

Erika J. said...

it makes me sad too! i've always felt sorry for him. maybe he's moonwalking down the streets of gold right now. haha!

Tam said...

i sure hope so!

Dandy Andy said...

i so feel you on this. it saddens me too, oh how i would love to see that he made heaven!