CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

From Orlando, Florida

Today has been our first day of family vacation. The 4 of us, my mom & dad and my brother, his wife and 3 kids. We arrived last night around 8pm. We came straight from the GA/FL Regional convention. It was wonderful! The presence of the Lord was wonderful. I truly enjoyed being there.

So, when we got to our vacation home, we were completely satisfied with it. It's HUGE! At least 4,000 square feet. There are 5 bedrooms so we all have our own room. Steve and I, Momma and Daddy, Tommy and Deb (and Tristain), Devan and Morgan have a room together and Chandler and Dylan have their own room. And, we even have extra beds. There are 2 pull-out couch's that we are not using.

It's so roomy. It's nice to not be on top of each other but at this very moment, we are all sitting basically on top of each other in one room. ha!

One of my favorite things about our family vacations is the laughter. My brother is a NUT! Seriously, he keeps us in stitches!!!! We laugh so hard it hurts!!!

Today, we had planned on a lazy day. Getting up when ever we wanted too, having coffee and just whatever. My mom fixed a big breakfast and we just took it slow. After lunch, we decided we would drive to Daytona to see the ocean. It was so nice. My nephew, Tristian loved the water running up on his toes. He would just laugh and laugh. He's only 3. It was precious!

After chilling out there for a while, we made our way back to the house. Momma fixed tacos for dinner. Oh yeah, in the garage of this place is a game room. There is pool and air hockey for the kids. It's just perfect!

So far, the first day has been GREAT! And, we still have all week long. I love it and I'm so thankful the Lord has allowed us this time together!!

3 comments:

Netty said...

2 extra beds and you left me, the woman who was named because of the Mickey Mouse Club, at home? Hum! I am praying for rain!:0)

Amanda Bull said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time!

Vicki Smith said...

Enjoy your family time!