CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my parent's 42nd wedding anniversary. I just have the best parents on the planet earth. I know, you probably think YOU have the best parents on planet earth, and that's o.k. hehe! They didn't really do anything "extra" special becasue they are SO busy these days. The GA/FL regional convention is this weekend so they are working like crazy people to prepare for that. Although, they did go out to dinner tonight so at least they got to do something. Steve and the kids and I are leaving Friday afternoon to head down to GA for the convention. On Sunday, after it's over we are going to see Mickey Mouse. We are going to Disneyworld! Oh! What fun! A Campbell/Fox vacation is much needed. I'm SOOOOOOOO looking forward to next week. We aren't coming back home until the next Satruday sometime. I will be sure to take tons of pictures. Oh! I just can't wait. We have rented this entire house just for us! WooHoo! Coffee with my mom every morning! Gotta love it!

But, before Disneyworld, the convention. I just know the Lord is gonna bless. Pray for His perfect will in every session. He knows just what we need!

God Bless!

1 comments:

Erika J. said...

dontcha wonna take the kids and i with you to disneyworld?!!!!! :(


;0)