CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I really should be......

packing for vacation
taking Dakota to get her nails trimmed. i have to pay to have it done, NOONE in this house can hold her still
doing more laundry
going to the bank to get money for vacation
going to Kohls to buy a new purse (i know, that's a want, not a need)
doing more housework
working on ACT prep with Cha


but....no....I'm not! I'm just typing out what I should be doing, not actually doing it.

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

My daughter is the QUEEN of "to do" lists. When she was growing up, even as young as 8 or 9 years old she started making lists. She never actually DID much on the list but she had elaborately detailed and neatly designed lists, which she probably swiftly misplaced. She's also the Queen of losing things. She gets it from her father. :-D