CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Bad..... Bad.....Blogger!

That's what I've become.

Nonetheless, here goes....

There's absolutely no way, with MY memory, to go all the way back to my last post. NO way! Wonder why some people have really good memories? They can remember everything! And, then there are those, such as myself, that cannot hardly remember yesterday. I'm bad, really, really bad. I wonder if that's something that can be helped? I wonder if that herb, Ginko (or whatever it's called), really works?! Hmmmmm, I should check into that....IF I don't forget....LOL!

Last Friday, that's where I'll start. Les and I hung out. We had Chick-fil-A for lunch (my fav). Then, we went to Goodwill. Not the one in Smyrna, but this really huge one in Nashville. I really am on cloud nine when I'm in Goodwill. I love it! I found some stuff. I usually always find some stuff there. She and I hit Starbucks after Goodwill. She treated me to a Cinnamon Spice Doulche (not sure of the spelling). Yum!

We parted ways after Starbucks and I had some time to kill so I hit the Goodwill in Smyrna. Again, score! I bought myself 3 more skirts. Cute ones too! I had time to kill because it was 4:00 and I had to pick Chandler up from work at 5:00. His car is sick so I've been taking him to and from work unless I didn't need my car and then he would just take it himself.

Saturday, Steve and I cleaned the church. And..........(the memory thing is kicking in)..........

Oh yeah, I had to hit Walmart to get the things I needed that I was making to take to band service Saturday night. Band service was a true blessing to me. We gathered at Rick and Les' house and Rick did a SUPER devotion on Faith. He's been kidded since then that his "message" was very good. He's not a preacher. So, it's kinda funny. I also enjoyed the good fellowship and of course, food!

Sunday, of course, church. Always a blessing! If it's not a blessing, it's our fault, not the Lords!!!!! Right? Sunday afternoon has become my "nap time". I even decided this past Sunday morning, not to make my bed. That is a huge thing with me. I always make my bed. But, as I started to, I quickly remembered..."it's Sunday"....I'll be napping today! So, I just kinda straightened it and left it unmade. And, sure enough, after lunch, I turned on the fan and climbed in. Within a very short time, I was snoozin! AH! Gotta love that! I slept for a good 1 1/2 hours. Lovely! Simply lovely!

Sunday night, church again, was a blessing. We had a testimony service and that is always so encouraging. I love hearing of the goodness of the Lord. He's just SO good to us!

Now, I'm up to today...Monday....

Morgan had a Dr. appt today. It was time for her physical and she needed to have a sports physical to play soccer. O.K. so we knew she had gotten really tall. Everywhere she goes, someone comments on her llllloooooonnnnnnggggg legs and how tall she has gotten. The child is almost 5ft 8in!!!! YIKES!!! Good grief, Charlie Brown!

that's all for now!

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Your combo outing of Goodwill and Starbucks cracks me up! Isn't it funny how you can get a really nice skirt or outfit at Goodwill for the same price you pay for a 12 ounce cup of liquid from Starbucks??? HA! Those 2 destinations just don't seem to go together! LOL BTW, Sister Bishop and I found some really great deals at America's Thrift Store in Chattanooga last week. But we didn't go to Starbucks afterwards. ;-)

Kasey said...

she's almost as tall as me :)