CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

No words......but I'll try

Camp this year was AWESOME!!!!!!

O.K....I'm done........


just kidding!



Before we even left, Chelsei and I agreed to pray and fast at a particular time during camp for a particular thing. And, God did not disappoint. Does he ever?! NO!

Sis Cox from GA was our evangelist. She did an outstanding job. I had heard such wonderful things about her from my parents. And, she was true to their word. A great lady!

I don't even know how many experience's there were but there were many. Each night was special, but Wednesday night goes down in the history books (figure of speech). Our young people truly sought the Lord for hours!!! I'm so thankful that I got to experience with my eyes those that are quiet and usually sit back and "watch", get right in there and step out of their comfort zones to receive from the Lord. I saw a determination in them that was truly a blessing. If you are reading this and you were one of those seeking the Lord, DONT STOP!!!!!! I expect to hear and see you going to those "higher heights and deeper depths" with the Lord.

Oh, and the young ones. They were such a blessing as well. We had an 8 year old to receive the Holy Ghost! Simply amazing! God does not look at age.....just a pure willing heart! Thank you, Jesus!

Praise the Lord for all that was accomplished and for what He still has for our young people!!!!!

1 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

I LOVED camp! And that wednesday night service was truly a breakthrough for all of us! Praise the Lord He is SO good!