CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It doesn't take much.....

My sister in law gave me this discount card to have my carpets professionally cleaned. I think she or my mother in law used this company. I also read on someone's facebook status that they had used this company and were very pleased. So, I gave them a call. They came out this morning to give me an estimate. After all the measuring, they gave me the total and said that they could do it today. Woohoo! I called Steve and he said, " if they need it...yes". Well, they definitely need it. I cannot believe I'm going to admit this especially because of my obsession with cleanliness but here goes.....

We have lived in this house for 5 years. I have cleaned my carpets once! YUCK! And, I did not have it done professionally. I used Lynn's carpet cleaner. So, to say the least, I'm so excited. The guy is here right now. YAH!

Every summer, my neighborhood has a huge yard sale. It's the best time to have one because I don't have to do the advertising. They do it. And, house after house is participating so it makes for a really good turn out. This Friday and Saturday is that time. Lynn and I are gonna participate. I hope to do well. I'm gonna go through closets and such and dig out everything I possibly can. Hope it goes well.

Bless the Lord!

0 comments: