CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

So much going on

The week before camp. Yep, we leave this coming up Sunday. Well, me and the kids that is. Steve couldn't get off work because he's taking a week off in a couple of weeks to go to mom & dad's regional convention and then on to Disney World. We are taking a big family vacation and gonna go see Mickey and Minnie. The four of us. My mom and dad and my brother and his family. I can't wait!!!!!

So, I'm doing something at youth camp this year that I've never done before. Fun time and Fellowship time. Should be fun! I've done other things. I've been a counselor. I've taught numerous classes. And you know if you've ever worked in camp, when your there, you end up doing a little of everything. It's great!

Morgan is going as a camper and Chandler is going to do recreation for the Junior Campers. I'm excited to see how he does with those little ones. I just know it's gonna be a great camp. I want our young people to be blessed and receive just what they need from the Lord. Grant it, Lord Jesus!

I found out yesterday that I'm on the State Convention program to preach. WHAT?! WOW! Yeah.............AT THIS TIME IF EVERYONE WILL GET ON THEIR KNEES..... Haha! Just kidding, not really! The Lord has already begun to give inspiration. I truly want to be an empty vessel so He can pour in HIs Will....not mine!

Speaking of preaching, Sis. Easton had asked me months ago to come to Murfreesboro yesterday to minister. She and Bro. Eaton were gonna be out of town and she wanted Steve and I to help out with the service. So, of course, we did. We had a wonderful service. The Lord was truly present. I even got a really nice surprise. Just before service began, I look back and my mom and Chelsei come walking through the door. Then a few minutes later, after parking the truck, in walks my dad. It warmed my heart. Really! They came to be with us. Awwwwww! Aren't they just the greatest?! I love those people! When I grow up, I want to be just like my parents. I cherish them! It was great being with them. All three of them. I hadn't seen them in weeks. They were all at BTI so it just put the icing on the cake for them to be there.

After service, we all went to eat some good ole Mexican food. Rick and Les met up with us and we just had a grand time. Family......I've got the best!

have a great day yall.......This is the day that the Lord hath made!!!!

0 comments: