CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

A New Chapter

After 12 years of home schooling, Chandler will be graduating on June 5. That's SO hard to believe. No! Really! Like a "weird" hard to believe. We started this journey when he was 6 years old. He will be 18 in 16 days. I'm actually holding up quiet well. Well, so far! I've loved having my children at home for their education. Has every single day been a piece of cake....PSHHHHH.... Yeah, right! But, I would not have changed it, not for one single day. Even the days of agony and tears. The days of..."I cant do this"....."I don't want to do this"...."I don't get this"....."how many more?"....do I have to read it all, today?"...."can I use the answer key?"....and on and on!!!!!

I truly count it an honor to have been able to help my children learn and watch them grow. It's all happening. The graduation announcements, the last soccer game as a senior, Senior pictures, meeting with the college and much more. I can do this.....I can do this....I can do this......

Did I do it "all" right?! Well....of course! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! But, my hope and trust is that I did something with the help and guidance of the Lord that made a difference. I'm proud of Chandler. He's a good kid! He really is! He loves the Lord and wants to do what is right. What more can a mother ask for, right? He's not really sure what he wants to do with his life. But, that's ok. As long as he is seeking the Lord for direction, he will do fine. He's gonna start out here at the Community College. SHEW!!!!! So glad! He's not leaving me! He's staying at home, for now!

So, I ask for you, if anyone even reads this blog, since I'm not the best blogger anymore, to please pray for Chandler. Pray for his future. Pray that he will always keep himself centered in God's Perfect Will!!!!

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I have righteous expectations for Chandler. Congratulations on a job well done (so far!). :-)
And congratulations on remembering how to blog!